Among the different marketing methods used, giving away promotional products is versatile and can be easily accommodated to your budget. Giving potential clients products they are likely to use often which makes them more aware about your brand and services. Sometimes it pays to think ahead into other industries and offer sports material like Customized Basketballs, or go completely social with Custom balloons.
Visit Concept Plus and check out their extensive range of promotional product list. If you feel overwhelmed with the choices, talk to them to they’ll let you know which works best to your interest. Deciding on the promotional product isn’t just about choosing one product, affixing your company details on it and keying in the submit button.
You’ll have to pitch in more effort and lot of thought before choosing the product. The wrong choice defeats the purpose of using promotional products for marketing.
Steer clear of common mistakes:
- The product isn’t suitable for target audience: Instead of choosing an item which you and employees find appealing, think if the target audience would find it useful. Consider the demographic and personal interest of the audience else the product would remain unused and turn out to be a huge fail.
- Lack of/ too much company information: Both cramming too much information on a pen and attaching only your logo in a mouse pad doesn’t work. The point of promotional products is for better brand recognition. Too much information in small font and lack of information wouldn’t help in promoting your brand. It would look far from good and users less likely to use the product.
- Waiting until the last minute: Though there are manufacturers who handle rush orders, avoid waiting until the last minute. The product you were eyeing for may not be available, you may have to spend more on shipping and you won’t have time to fix mistakes if any.
- Prioritizing price over quality: When you have limited funds, you’ll still be able to find products catering to your budget. If you are spending $1 for a promotional item, choose the highest quality product at that price range rather than opting for a cheaper version so as to cut down costs.
- Paying less attention to design and color: You need to carefully consider the color and design of the item so that it looks good. People would want to use products they find appealing.
Take time to decide on the promotional product rather than rushing through the process. Plan ahead in advance and don’t miss out on a great product just because it is expensive.